The Logic Bureau was set up with two complimentary areas of expertise and a specific tenet in mind. The Bureau is represented by the elite of the Flash platform industry, all well known experts who personify the top 1% in their fields. This is coupled with literally decades of multi sector delivery process and product development experience and expertise.
Logic Bureau is a consultancy specializing in Flash platform digital, web and future technology solutions. We are also experts in process management. As opinion leaders, Logic Bureau help drive the processes of innovation, development and optimal delivery. Our expertise provides the capability to create an effective infrastructure and an innovative technology environment that develops cutting edge Flash platform based Rich Digital Applications across PC/Mac, mobile, games consoles and other bespoke and non standard devices, all of which means that we deliver innovative next-generation applications and web services, in a timely, efficient, cost effective manner leading to optimal RoI.
Our core business aim is to work with our clients to enhance their RIA capabilities through a combination of consulting on business, delivery process management and R&D. By utilizing our service, organizations can leverage our expertise to drive efficiency and continuous improvement.
- * Founded in Dec 2008, headquartered in London
- * A leader in Adobe Flash platform technologies: Flex, Flash, AIR and more
- * Sectors include: Finance, Broadcast, Motor, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical
- * Fields of expertise include: IPTV, Finance apps, Rich Digital Application development, Video, bespoke installations.
- * Development; Desktop, Mobile and Device Application Development; IPTV; Process
- * Consulting and process counselling.
Logic Bureau deliver at the LA Auto Show
Logic Bureau deliver at the Paris Motor Show
Logic Bureau complete Barclays Home and Contents Insurance tool application to launch later in the year
February Poker Coder event organised by Logic Bureau and sponsored by our friends at Adobe
Logic Bureau complete their work with the BBC and Nintendo on iPlayer for the Wii